TERMS & CONDITION
This policy is subject to Payment Before Cover Warrenty, ie, full premium payment must be made before inception at the of documentation. No refund of premium is allowed for the Single Trip Plan once the Certificate of Insurance and/or Policy is issued.
- Pre-existing medical condition are not covered by the Policy
- The trip must not be the purpose of seeking medical attention
- The Insured Person(s) must be domiciled in Singapore
I/We hereby declare that I am/we are in good health and am/are aware of and agree to abide by the Policy’s Terms, Condition and Exclusions. I/We also understand that the issuance of the policy is based on all statements and answers set out in this Application Form which are complete and true. I am/We are ware that I/We can seek advice form a qualified adviser before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that I/we choose not to seek advice from q qualified adviser, I/We take sole responsibility to ensure that this product appropriate for financial needs and insurance objective.
NEW LINK PAGE FOR UNISURE LEISURE TRAVEL INSURANCE
What you need to know before buying Unisure Leisure Travel Insurance
ELIGIBILITY FOR COVER
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents of Singapore, Employment Pass/ Work Permit/ Dependent Pass/ Student Pass Holders.
- The Insured Person must be domiciled in Singapore.
- The trip must not be for the purpose of seeking medical treatment.
- Child means a fully dependent child under the age of eighteen (18) years or up to twenty-three (23) years who is studying full-time in a recognised institution of higher learning and is not married nor in employment at the time of purchase of this Certificate of Insurance and/or Policy.
- Family refers to you and/or your spouse with any number of dependent Child.
- Annual Multi-Trip plan is not available for Child.
- Maximum enrolment age for Annual Multi-Trip plan is sixty (60) years old (next birthday).
COMMENCEMENT OF COVERAGE
- All trips must start and end in Singapore.
- Cover must be incepted before commencement of trip from Singapore.
MAXIMUM DURATION OF TRIP(S)
- Single Trip: Up to 185 days
- Annual Multi-Trip: Multi-trips, subject to maximum 90 days per trip
PREMIUM DISCOUNT FOR CHILD
25% off premiums for all Single Trips for Gold and Silver Plans, provided the Child is travelling with an insured adult for the entire trip.
CALCULATION OF PREMIUM
If the same trip involves travel to a few countries and to different zones, the premium to be charged shall be based on the furthest zone.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
No refund of premium is allowed for the Single Trip Plan once the Certificate of Insurance and/or Policy has been issued.
POLICY OWNER'S PROTECTION SCHEME
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (https://www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).