Terms and Conditions
1. PILGRIM MUST / SHOULD
- Meet the eligibility requirements of registration Umrah pilgrims. Meet the eligibility criteria for registration as Umrah pilgrims.
- Have a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of departure and at least 6 blank pages.Have a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of departure and with at least 6 blank pages.
- Submit all the required documents for the visa application (such as a passport, proof of vaccination, proof of relationship with mahram accompanying the pilgrims, etc..) Within the required application.
Submit the required documents for visa application (eg passport, proof of VACCINATION, proof of Accompanying mahram relationship with pilgrims, etc..) application within the requisite period.
- Have read, understand and agree to all the terms and conditions of Umrah Packages offered by Shahidah TRAVEL AND TOURS PTE LTD .
Have read, understood and Agreed to the Terms and Conditions of Umrah Package offered by Shahidah TRAVEL AND TOURS PTE LTD . Attention / Note Visa applications take 3 weeks after submission to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.The visa application takes 3 weeks upon submission to the Saudi Embassy.
2.PURCHASE THE FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES / PURCHASE OF FULL PACKAGE includes
- Content - (Minor program, accommodation and meals as specified, transfers in Saudi Arabia, that are required by Saudi authorities).
Land content - (Minor Programme, accommodation and meals as specified, transportation within Saudi Arabia.
- Economy class airfare and taxes when (another class tickets at your request - if available and the additional cost to you).Economy class airfare and prevailing Taxes (other Higher class upon your request - subject to availability and with additional payment by you)
3.PACKAGE EXCLUDES UMRAH / UMRAH PACKAGE EXCLUDES
- All expenses and items of personal nature.All personal expenses related and items of a personal nature.
- Services or products not listed on the package selected.Services or products not specified in the package selected.
- Consolation and habuan.Gratuities and tipping.
- Excess baggage charges, delivery expenses for personal items air. Excess baggage charge, flight charges for personal items home delivered.
- Vaccination and inoculation fees.Vaccination or inoculation charges.
4.Deposit / DEPOSIT
- A deposit of $500 - $1000 upon booking is required. The full balance payment must be settled 1 month before departure or as soon as posibble.
5.PAYMENT IN FULL / FULL PAYMENT
- Departures are subject to full payment, failing which the cancellation fee will be charged according to the rules and conditions contained herein. >
6.PAYMENT CANCELLATION & RETURN - GENERAL CONDITIONS / Cancellation & Refund CHARGES - GENERAL CONDITIONS
|No. of days between receipt of cancellation Departures||Cancellations fees per person (S $)|
|30 days and above||25% of Umrah package or $ 150 Whichever is Higher|
|15-29 days||50% of Umrah package|
|7-14 days||75% of Umrah package|
|Less than 7 days||No Refund|
- No refund for cancellations made within 1 month before the date fixed for the departure.
No refund for cancellation made within 1 month prior to the date scheduled for departure.
- Any waiver or reduction of cancellation charges on goodwill, (such as death, serious illness) is at the discretion of company and subject to the conditions imposed by the major suppliers (such as hotels, airlines, etc.).The real proof / sturdy for the reason of cancellation is required to convince the company.
Any waiver or reduction of cancellation charges based on compassionate grounds (eg death, serious illness) will be decided in the sole discretion of the company, contingent on conditions. Have imposed by the principal suppliers (eg hotels, airlines, etc.).Supporting documents for cancellation to the satisfaction of the company would be required.
7.PRICE CHILD / CHILD FARE
- ELIGIBILITY: Children under 12 years old on the date of departure from Singapore.Children fare based on sharing a twin / double room with 2 adults without extra bed for a child.If an extra bed is needed for children, please make arrangements with the employees of the Company will offer the appropriate advice, including price surcharges or supplements, if any.Additional costs will be charged for children who inhabit a room with only 1 adult.
Eligibilty: Below 12 years old on the date of departure from Singapore.Child fare is based on sharing a twin / double room with 2 adults without extra bed for the child.If extra bed is required for the child, please Arrange with the Company's staff who will offer appropriate advice Pendahuluan PRICES OF surcharges or supplements, if any.A surcharge will be imposed for a child occupying a room with only one adult.
8.PLACES ACCOMMODATION / Accomodation
- Accommodation is as specified in the brochure Umrah Package and / or booking form.Unless otherwise stated, all rooms will be 'run-of-hosue.Accommodation for adults is based on sharing a twin / double or triple (if requested by the customer).
Accomodation is as specified in the Umrah Package brochure and / or the booking form.Unless specifically mentioned, all rooms will be on 'run-of-house basis.Accomodation for Adults is based on twin / double or tiple sharing (if requested by the client).
- If accommodation in selected hotels are not available, every effort will be made to secure accommodation in another hotel or similar standard.
That's in the event accomodation in the selected hotel is not available, every comes back will be made to acquire accomodation in another hotel or similiar standard.
- When booking the three (triple room), please note that the third bed may be a roll-away bed.
When booking triple share rooms, please note that's the third bed may be a roll-away bed.
- There will be a single supplement surcharge for single room demand: the amount as indicated in the itinerary.The Company will confirm any request at least 14 days prior to departure.
There will be a single-supplement surcharge for a single room request: amount as indicated in the itinerary.The Standard and Poor Company will confirm a request at least 14days prior to departure.
9.LIABILITY - LIMITATION OF ANSWERS AND COMPANY / COMPANY'S AND LIMITATIONS Responsibilities
- The responsibility of States to pilgrims set forth herein.
Company's responsibilities As to you are stated here.
- In the course of your Umrah, there will be long delays at airports, Customs and Immigration, checkpoints, in transportation, etc., due to the large number of pilgrims during the Umrah and more.Saudi Arabian authorities have always sought to manage Umrah pilgrims as soon as possible and the Company will not take any responsibility for any such delay.
During your pilgrimage, there will be times when there will be long delays at the airport, Customs and Immigration, check -points, during your coach transfers, etc.., due to the large number of Umrah Pilgrims during your the.The Saudi Authorities would do best to Their Pilgrims process as booking flights as of this writing and Company does not accept any liability for any delay Standard and Poor.
- The Company will not be responsible for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of any part of the package if the Umrah pilgrims denied boarding by airlines or agencies concerned on medical grounds, were deported or refused entry by the Immigration or Customs or the authorities in Saudi Arabia or for any reason, including a passport invalid, customs and quarantine or possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may cause injury or damage to person or property.
Company can not be a week-showroom for any Expense, reimbursement or refund of any component of the Umrah Package if a pilgrim is denied boarding by airlines or other agencies on medical grounds, deported or refused entry by the Saudi Immigration or Customs or other Authorities for Whatever Reasons, Pendahuluan Having improper travel documents, infringing quarantine or custom regulation or possession of unlawful items or irregularities that's may cause harm or damage to person or property.
- The extent permitted by law of Singapore, the Company will not be responsible in the contract for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company or that can not be avoided when handled carefully by the Company including, but not limited to war, the communist tengkarah, race riots, fires, floods, unexpected bad weather, acts of God, acts of government or authority, accident or damage machinery or equipment or industrial action and protests.
To the fullest EXTENT permitted under Singapore laws, Company does not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, inconvenience or additional expensesrelated. Caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond its reasonable control, or which are not Life For Life Highlights by reasonable diligence on its part Pendahuluan but not limited to war, acts of terror, civil disturbances, fire, Floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or of any authorities, accidents or failure of machinery or equipment or demonstration and industrial action.
10.LIABILITY - ANSWER CHURCH / Pilgrims' Responsibilities
- Perhaps, the congregation has been preparing to perform Umrah.The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion it, to reject or accept any member of the congregation Umrah pilgrims as if someone is, reasonably, is found to be harmful to health or safety or interfere with the comfort and peace of Umrah pilgrims others or cause damage to property.
Ideally, Conduct your befit should a Umrah pilgrims.Company has the right, at its sole discretion (but at all times acting reasonably), to decline or refuse any person as a member of the pilgrimage if it reasonably Appears that's Standard and Poor person is Likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort or enjoyment shoppers of others on the pilgrimage or cause damage to property.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any reservations if airlines, hotels, suppliers or contractors pushing the congregation or participate in the pilgrimage or on the way home, based on valid reasons and where possible.
Company further reserves the right to cancel any reservations if, for any reason whatsoever, any carrier, hotel, supplier or contractor DRAFT Concerned to Allow the person to embark or participate in the pilgrimage or on its return journey, based on valid Reasons, and the coop this writing.
- If the case of the above occurs, the responsibility of the Company is limited to the terms of the return of the relevant hotels, airlines, etc..(If obtained), less the amount of services used administrative fees have been determined.
In any of the foregoing events, Company's sole liability Shall be limited to the Provision of a refund from the relevant hotels, airlines, etc (if any is obtained), less the amount for services already utilised plus applicable administrative fees.
- If you choose, voluntarily, to diverge, extend or amend the itinerary or program Umrah determined, your own risk and are responsible for paying any additional charges as a result of the change.
If you choose, at your own free will, to deviate, extend or amend the prescribed itinerary or Programme, you do so at your own risk and are liable for any charges or costs incurred that's may be as a result.
- If you have a medical condition, make sure you bring enough medical supplies to cover the period of Umrah trip.
If you are on medication, please tanah that's you bring adequate supplies to cover the period of pilgrimage.
- You are responsible for the safety of money and property and personal health.You are your own showroom for cash and valuables and personal health.
- Although the Company has organized courses and Umrah guidance, we reiterate that if you are fully responsible for the execution of Umrah and you should already understand manasik worship and way of working.
Umrah Preparatory Although we provide classes and religious guides, we stress that's you are ultimately showroom for the performance of your Umrah and that's you should be fully aware of the rituals of the Umrah and how to perform what ur.
- If there is something that you do not crush during transit Umrah and the item is in our power, you must report to us immediately.This will enable us to rectify the situation wisely and in our ability.
In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your liking (you at all times acting reasonably). Whilst on the pilgrimage that is in our direct control, you must Immediately report to us.This will give us the opportunity to correct the matter to the best of our Abilities and within our means.
- Any complaint or claim must be made in writing within one (1) month from the date of your return.We are not responsible for any complaint or claim filed more than one (1) month from the date of your return.
Any complaint or claim has to be made in writing within one (1) month from the date of your return.No responsibility is accepted in respect of subparagraphs of any complaints or Claims, Which are made after one (1) month of your return.
11.COVER / INDEMNITY
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify harmless and indemnify the Company from and against any losses, and what actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, damages, compensation claims and expenses (including all legal costs and legal fees on the basis of full indemnity basis) which may be the Company would receive or incur or sustain by reason of or arising out of, related to or arising from your intentional non-compliance with any regulations and conditions stated this.
You shall indemnify and keep indemnified from and against Company all losses, actions, proceedings, Claims, demands, cost, Damages, and expensesrelated (including legal fees and expensesrelated on a full indemnity basis) which company may incur or suffer or Sustain by reason of, as a result of, in connection with or arising from your intentional or wilful breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12.CONFLICT BETWEEN THE VERSIONS / conflict of versions
- Rules and conditions are in Malay and English, with equal validity for both versions.If there is a conflict of meaning, the English version shall prevail.
Maklumin Terms and Conditions Shall be made in Malay and Bahasa Inggeris with equal validity.In case of conflict between the versions, the Bahasa Inggeris Indonesia Shall PREVAIL.